Max Life Insurance Sets Up Simplified Claims Settlement Process for Chennai Flood Victims
Business Wire IndiaMax Life Insurance offers heartfelt condolences to all the people affected by recent floods in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. To provide support in these difficult times, Max Life has set up Special Claims Helpdesk to expedite claim settlement process for all the people affected by floods.
In order to expedite and simplify the evaluation process for the claimants, Max Life Insurance has simplified death claim requirements to:
- Any evidence of death/missing from Government / Designated District officials of the State Government or Hospital Authorities /Municipal Record
- Claim Intimation Form/Claimant Statement (with Bank passbook copy or cancelled cheque of Nominee/ Beneficiary)
- Photo ID Proof of Nominee/Beneficiary
Claimants can directly write to Max Life Insurance at email@example.com
or call us at our dedicated toll free number: 1800 419 0919
Alternatively, for any information claimants can also contact the following people:
Chennai Office details:
- Mr. Shankar Raman (Tamil caller) @ +91 9560 861 333.
- Mr. Akash Keswani @ +91 9582 348 062.
- Mr. Padmanaban K @ +91 9094 701 639 / 9566 540 478.
- Mr. Sabari D @ +91 9043 811 228
- Mr. Anil D Raj @ +91 9866 678 141
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd., 184/2, 2nd floor, Chanda mama building,
NSK salai, Vadapalani, Chennai - 600026
Landline no.: +91-44-42915500